Winners enjoy winning.
Winners enjoy working with winners.
Winners enjoy celebrating their wins.
Podcasts, livestreams, radio shows, and webinars bring these winning sentiments together and provide you a powerful client retention strategy.
Hosting Your Own New Media Show Keeps
Your Clients And Customers Close
Here are just a few of the ways you can leverage your own show to increase retention rates:
- Interview your top clients and customers about their success working with you
- Podcast or livestream interviews can be repurposed into webinars and “exclusive trainings” that make your clients the superstars of your membership site/program
- Podcast listeners are known for their loyalty, so they are likely to keep your show on their “favorites” and tune in every time
- Hearing your episodes helps your customers come up with more ideas for increasing their work with you
- Seeing you interviewing people THEY want to connect with gives your customers more reasons to stick with you
Additionally, by foster joint ventures and alliances with your guests, you may create new opportunities for your clients and customers to invest in a way that keeps revenues and profits flowing into your bank account.
In short: by being a New Media host, you become the captain of your own cheerleading squad that motivates your clients and customers to stay longer.
Being A Guest On Other Shows Keeps
That “Winning Feeling” Alive
The most powerful benefit comes from letting your current clients and customers see you interviewed on other shows.
Knowing they are working with a MEMORABLE In-Demand Expert™ gives them a sense of pride that they have hired the best person (you) to support them and help them achieve their goals.
When it comes down to it, you’re the known quantity.
Seeing you (and not your competition) on lots of shows also raises your authority and celebrity profile, which makes it easier for you to raise your rates on existing clients and customers and have them still feel they’re getting the best deal in town.
Stay At The Top Of Your Retention Game
As The Quarterback Of Your Team
When is now the best time to claim your rightful slice of the pie and become a MEMORABLE In-Demand Expert™ today?
Thrive from YOUR intersection of YOUR brilliance and YOUR passion.
Make a difference for your community, market, and audience!