Recently, we explored how using New Media like podcasts, livestreams, radio shows, and webinars is the ultimate “Sell Without Selling” strategy.
In that post, I shared how someone who heard me on a podcast, but couldn’t remember the show or even what I said, contacted me and quickly hired my consulting firm for a handsome 5-figure contract.
That was a happy accident.
Another great coincidence was the time a guest on my Business Creators Radio Show let me know he booked a $25,000 contract with one of my listeners just hours after his episode aired.
Do you want to be on my show? 🙂
Whether you are a host or a guest (or both), let’s explore
How To Get Clients Through New Media
By Acting Intentionally
All of these can be done without resorting to cold-calling, free strategy sessions, or ruining your whole day over a dumb cup of coffee:
- If you have a service for lawyers, interview lawyers on your show
- If you are launching a book, get booked on shows in your market and niche
- If you’re trying to fill your event, interview people in your target audience
- If you want someone as a client and they have a show, get booked as a guest and create a new friendship
- If you want someone as a client and YOU have a show, invite them to be a guest on your show
- For search engine benefits, have shows you guest on use your keyphrase as your interview title
- Obviously, be a webinar presenter for an influencer and make a compelling offer
MEMORABLE In-Demand Experts™
Get More New Clients Every Day
When you claim your Guest Certification and/or Host Jumpstart, we’ll show you how to structure the conversation so that whether you’re the host or the guest, you’re showing your brilliance and your passion to the other person (and your audiences) in a meaningful way.
When is now the best time to claim your rightful slice of the pie and become a MEMORABLE In-Demand Expert™ today?
Thrive from YOUR intersection of YOUR brilliance and YOUR passion.
Make a difference for your community, market, and audience!